Myself

My passion is photography, art, visual effects, lighting effects, video editing, listening to instrumental music and just to imagine. My mind finds peace only when it goes through the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam and the bhajans of Srila Prabhupada. I just love performing more and more service to Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Krishna-chandra around Whom our lives are centered. Check out my collection at http://picasaweb.google.com/aishinice

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Fortunate Stones

Atlast the photo of Sri Sri Radha Krishna-chandra's palace. I would say that these are the most fortunate stones in the world because they are serving Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Krishna-chandra. All the molecules shall be surely liberated. Touching these transcendental stones brings auspiciousness since they are always by the side of the Lord. Blessed stones. Shot in the yr 2007. 2007 was a break in my photography. By this time photography was still a hobby for me and I could not shoot many great photos during this yr; but only 4. And this remains the best among those 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment