Myself

My passion is photography, art, visual effects, lighting effects, video editing, listening to instrumental music and just to imagine. My mind finds peace only when it goes through the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam and the bhajans of Srila Prabhupada. I just love performing more and more service to Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Krishna-chandra around Whom our lives are centered. Check out my collection at http://picasaweb.google.com/aishinice

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prahlada Padi

Prahlada Padi - School of Prahlada Maharaja. This is the cave in which Prahlada Maharaja, one of the mahajanas studied. It was indeed a very spiritual place. You can feel it when you go there. Inside the cave, is a Deity of 3-eyed Narasimha-dev. Two things interested me for shooting this photo. 1. The spiritual potency of this spot which mesmerized me. 2. The play of light and shadow on the stair case which made them look very beautiful.. This trip was the most memorable trip I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment