Myself

My passion is photography, art, visual effects, lighting effects, video editing, listening to instrumental music and just to imagine. My mind finds peace only when it goes through the pages of Srimad-Bhagavatam and the bhajans of Srila Prabhupada. I just love performing more and more service to Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Krishna-chandra around Whom our lives are centered. Check out my collection at http://picasaweb.google.com/aishinice

Friday, August 6, 2010

Yam Shyamasundaram

The Deity of Sri Shyamsundar at Krishna Balarama Mandir, Vrindavana. Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Shyamsundar were installed by His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Srila Prabhupada had desired that Krishna Balarama Mandir and Mayapur Chandrodaya Mandir should be a shelter for ISKCON devotees from world wide. This beautiful Deity of Sri Shyamsundar is one among the most attractive Deities on this planet. Their Lordships are worshipped with opulent flowers and on all festival days They adorn 3-4 new outfits. Very charming They are. This is the first photograph I shot of Sri Shyamsundar. After this whenever I have gone to Vrindavana, they don't allow me to shoot. :( I miss Them so much especially shooting Their photos. Hope in future They give me a chance to shoot photos of Their beautiful forms.

2 comments:

  1. u said they don allow to shoot photo.......but how u shoot this photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. During 2006, they used to allow. Now since 3 yrs they are not allowing. We are not supposed to take the camera in.

    ReplyDelete